Featured Property

Featured Property
650 Latigo Canyon Road

Monday, February 22, 2010

Letter to the Editor

This article was recently published about me in The Malibu Times opinion section: Letters to the Editor
Published: Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Credit given
I am an appraiser who specializes in the appraisal of luxury and ultra-luxury homes in Malibu and Beverly Hills.
In the past year I have appraised more than half of the sales in Malibu in the $5 million-plus range for one of my clients.
There is a section in the appraisal report form named “Market Conditions.” In my report, I quote Rick Wallace and The Malibu Times extensively. The powers that be in New York and Germany think I am a genius.
Truth be told, I just paste and click Mr. Wallace's quotes (with proper credit given to your paper).
This note is to give credit where credit is due and to hope that Rick Wallace will continue to be a regular contributor to The Malibu Times.

Mark J. Mallinson